First Timers to Park Vega Waterpark Astonished at World-Class Attractions



The news about Nigeria playing host to the largest waterpark in West Africa is still attracting more curiosity from guests who have never been to Park Vega Waterpark in Agbor, Delta State before.

Some guests who said they heard about the water-based amusement park from various sources via Word-of-Mouth from friends, family members and work acquaintances also mentioned reading about the fun park online and on the print media. They however, said that what they saw at the park dwarfed the information they received on all the platforms.

 According to Obisanya Sarah, “It’s hard to believe we have this infrastructure in Nigeria, look, the fun experience is mind-blowing. I came with my family and this kind of experience is not something you come alone and go back home to pretend nothing happened. The Adult slides and wave pool is crazy.”

The park opens from 10 am to 6 pm from Thursdays to Sundays but on public holidays the park opens no matter the day of the week. 



“It’s really fun and I wish to revisit it. Today, I came with my family and we had a swell experience as everything here is great. So, I can't give one reason why I love this place because everything is super from the people that attended to us to how clean the park is, the food I ate was delicious and the fun was amazing everything is super. I love everything about this place.” Says another guest simply identified as Ola.

On his part, Mamah Kenneth said “My kids had the fun of their lives and It was a wholesome experience for my whole family. I was thrilled by the Blackhole even though it was scary, it was really fun. The Aqua tower was an experience of its own. Great fun and the food is delicious but a bit on the high side probably because it’s a premium location, you can’t get any other place like Park Vega Waterpark for now in Nigeria.”


“It was like feeling my heart leap out of my chest from excitement overload. My family and I had a lovely lifetime experience. I love the Black hole and the food. This may be my first time but you can rest assured it's not the last time you would be seeing me here or my family.” Said Mr Major Ikedukwel who was visibly excited to bond with his family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children, Adults, Celebrate Children's Day at Park Vega Waterpark

Park Vega Waterpark: The Ultimate Oasis of Fun and Adventure in West Africa

Splashtastic Fun on Children's Day at Park Vega Waterpark!