Guests Reveal Why They Keep Returning to Park Vega Waterpark

In the hospitality industry, as in other sectors, good service results in repeat guest patronage. It is common to see guests make repeat visitations to tourist and hospitality locations because of the experience they had the first and consecutive times they visited. 

Tourists and fun-seekers are not usually looking for affordability but want a location that will offer them memorable experience and quality service. These two values are reasons Park Vega Waterpark, the largest waterpark in West Africa is one of the most sought-after locations in West Africa for lovers of adventure and fun experience.




What makes the park unique is not the high rate of new guests to the park but the high rate of returning guests to the water-based amusement park in Agbor, Delta State, the tourism capital of Nigeria. Repeat visits are testimonies of endorsement.

One of such satisfied guests is Henry Efe, who has visited Park Vega Waterpark over ten times with his family and friends. There is no doubt if Mr Efe contests for 'Most Loved Dad of the Year', he would win as he obviously won the hearts of his happy family.

According to Mr Efe on his experience, “We always have a fantabulous experience every time we visit Park Vega Waterpark. We all have different attractions we love the most, but for me, it is the Attraction pool. I also love the restaurants, especially the shawarma.”

Julious Nduka, another happy guest said, “I have been to the park four times since I got information about it and I have been coming with my family and friends with their own family too. All the time I step into the park it gives me the feeling of reliving my childhood all over but this time with my kids.”

“The way the attendants pay attention to details and how clean the place always looks, the cleaners clean after you immediately you make a mess. The smiles I got from the attendants in the park made me feel I was welcome. I kept getting welcome back which shows how much me and my family is valued.” He added.



 “The Adult slides, especially the Blackhole, is my favourite attraction. The way the attendant helped me build my confidence in taking the Blackhole the first time I was in the park went a long way outside the park. What she told me has remained fresh in my mind.” He concluded.


Park Vega Waterpark is a privately owned waterpark and the only international standard waterpark endorsed by the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) and the World Waterparks Association (WWA). 


Planning a visit to Park Vega Waterpark, get your tickets at www.parkvegawaterpark.com/cart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children, Adults, Celebrate Children's Day at Park Vega Waterpark

Park Vega Waterpark: The Ultimate Oasis of Fun and Adventure in West Africa

Splashtastic Fun on Children's Day at Park Vega Waterpark!